- My goal in life is to be a director of movies.
- I have been writing screenplays to become a director
- I want to travel to many places such as Greece but I am to chicken when it comes to flying. I get severe anxiety.
- I have a certificate in Media Communications
- I am a Full Sail University Alumni
- I started blogging because of a school project
- My father is Puerto Rican and my mother is Dominican making me Latina and proud
- My blog is named after my two daughters. It’s their middle name.
- I am in love with import cars. I attend car shows. I would like to rebuild a Honda engine soon.
- I am a self-taught and still learning MUA. Makeup is a hobby I am passionate about because I love the colors and art you can create with it.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more.
It is about that time again, the end of the month, monthly favorites time! This month has been so intensely hot here in Florida so minimal was a key factor this month. I also made more skin decisions than makeup so if you want me to do a blog on that let me know in the comments below. So, enough chit chat let get into my July beauty favorites.
- This month was the month of two major launches in the makeup industry. Yes, Jaclyn Hill’s collab with Morphe and Kim Kardashian West’s contour kits. I couldn’t buy both so I chose Jaclyn Hill. I leaned more towards Jaclyn Hill for the simple fact that she is a hard worker and when I heard describe her journey creating this palette I just had to support her because this is what I love in a person. A true genuine hard worker. Enough babble back to the palette lol. This palette is gorgeous right off. Pictures seriously don’t do it any justice. The texture, the creamy feel, and oh my goodness the pigment. That’s just to name a few. I know that you have probably watched a million reviews on this palette so I will just say this yes, some things could’ve been added but these things are fixable such as a mirror and putting the names of the colors on the actual palette. I really don’t mind any of that. Mirrors are everywhere and stick the name sheet on any part of the palette viola!
- Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale beach goddess palette is the perfect go to summer palette in my opinion. The pigment is amazing and I wouldn’t expect anything less from BH cosmetics. Their products are incredible. I used this palette on vacation because I just wanted to keep everything as minimal as possible. I loved this palette because I could do a no makeup, makeup look and turned it to a night time look easily.
- My face breaks out a lot and I need as much help calming it down as I can. I don’t know what ingredient is in this sunscreen that’s helping me but I have been using the Neutrogena beach defense water and sun protection broad spectrum with SPF 70. I use it every day after my skin care routine and before applying any makeup.
- Again, I been barely wearing makeup and that means no cat eye (sad face). What I have been doing is using Marc Jacobs high liner gel crayon on my top lash line and I will drag it a little to the outer corner as if I were going to do a cat eye but stop.
- To complete any eye look I have been using lash trifecta by Milani. The wand is so great no clumpy mess and lengthens my lashes.
- Another mascara I like to mix the Milani one with just to give my lashes a thickness is the Lancome Hypnose drama mascara in the color excessive black.
- I have been into glosses lately tinted gloss any type of gloss and the one I have been obsessing over has been the Kylie cosmetics Koko collection gloss in Damn Gina. True to its name I must say. It’s not sticky but it transfers too much so I must reapply which I don’t like but I guess that’s the case with gloss.
- After I color correct I use a concealer to match my skin tone to spot conceal. The L’Oreal true match super blendable crayon concealer in the shade w6-7-8 has been a game changer for me. Now it says super blendable which it is but I find its best to buff it into the skin lightly with a brush that is like a kabuki brush for best results.
- For color correcting I am still using my NYX corrector in medium orange I haven’t really found anything better so I stick to what I know.
There you have it this month’s beauty favorites what do you think? What should I try for next month? Any makeup brands under the radar? I would love to try any new products and any new makeup brands.