My birthday day month has come to end and here are my makeup favorites. I have experimented with makeup this month more than any and these are definitely going to be repurchased and favored for a while. So, let’s get to it.
- Eco tools beauty sponges I use them dry and it actually blends better on my skin and doesn’t leave my makeup cakey
- Carlri Bybel deluxe palette 6 highlighters and 15 eyeshadows yes please!!! I had the 1st version of this palette and having this one I just love them both
- NYX HD concealer in medium its smooth and has been my favorite concealer this month because it has hidden my under eye circles.
- NYX matte lipstick in the color London a perfect nude that goes with any makeup look
- L’Oreal Infallible pro matte foundation in the color fresh beige. The major key when I buy foundation is that it doesn’t cake my face and so far I have been using this for a month and no cake face yay!
- BeautiControl Skinlogics herbal hydrating mist. My friend use to sell this and gave me their skin care line to test and I am in love with it I use it mostly to prep my face
- NYX total control foundation I was a little skeptical on this because of its liquid texture but I mix it with the Tarte Maracuja oil and it goes on smooth and lasts all day
- Tarte Maracuja oil has been my go to for everything I mix it with foundation concealer I even use it on my hair. It is pricey I won’t sugar coat it but if you can find a travel size one try it. I received mines in an Ipsy bag a while ago and a little goes a long way.
- Sun Bum sunscreen lip balm spf 30 in the flavor banana has been my go to this month because of this intense sun I rather protect everything I can then be sorry.
- Benefit Browvo! Conditioning primer. I was mistreating my brows trying to follow the brow trend that I was starting to lose my brow hair and by using this conditioner my brows are getting back to normal
- L’Oreal brow stylist definer in the color brunette. I have been using this for a year. I was loving this product and had to put it in here because I loved it for so long but will not make it to my next monthly favorites because I want to try a more natural brow and want to try and keep my brows healthy so I am doing a change.
- Real techniques beauty sponge is another sponge I use but this one is specifically for my setting powders. If I can have more sponges I would lol.
Hope you all enjoyed my May favorites. In the comments below let me know what have you tried and what you would like to try. Also, let me know what products I should give a try.