- My goal in life is to be a director of movies.
- I have been writing screenplays to become a director
- I want to travel to many places such as Greece but I am to chicken when it comes to flying. I get severe anxiety.
- I have a certificate in Media Communications
- I am a Full Sail University Alumni
- I started blogging because of a school project
- My father is Puerto Rican and my mother is Dominican making me Latina and proud
- My blog is named after my two daughters. It’s their middle name.
- I am in love with import cars. I attend car shows. I would like to rebuild a Honda engine soon.
- I am a self-taught and still learning MUA. Makeup is a hobby I am passionate about because I love the colors and art you can create with it.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more.
Whether you are trying to lose weight or trying to eat healthier or want to make a change in your lifestyle being a mom and getting healthy is a bit difficult. From grocery lists to timing and if you a working mom then it’s an extra barrier in trying to get healthy. As a busy working mom, myself I am going to give you some tips to meal prepping.
- Meal Prep Day. Choose a day of the week preferably a day off or a day that’s barely used. For example, my meal prep days are Sundays.
- Revise Grocery List. Sometimes we make a list amid hunger. So, go back look at the list make sure everything on it is good food choices.
- Be Prepared. Cut up your chicken or meat of choice season it and separate portions into Ziploc bags. Wash your salad and prep put in avocado eggs or anything you desire but don’t add any dressing. That way all you should do is scoop it out and add your dressing for that day.
- It’s extremely hard to be healthy when you have little ones. Control yourself you might have some lapses but get back up and start over. Make a simple meal schedule that you can handle don’t set yourself up for failure.
Simple enough, right? We don’t have to overthink or complicate a process we just need to make it work and benefit us. So, tell me, do you meal prep? Do you have other ideas for meal prepping? Tell me in the comments below.